A reflection on the lesson.


 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9zApy3VdXRw

A reflection on the lesson we watched and write how you would modify the lesson if you were teaching this group of students.

I think if I were the teacher of the class, I would use English most of the time. Because the kids have previous knowledge of the class content and know how to answer the teacher's questions. For example "What color it is ? "the teacher asked, and the students answered it is a banana. when the teacher got the wrong answer she just changed the language to Polish and asked again. I think in this situation we can wait a little bit more and let the student think about it. Also if we want to teach students to know the color in English we can compare the different colors. 

After watching this video, I think we should use more English in the class, and use the way based on student-centering. As a teacher we play an assistant role in teaching, more chances we should give our students to speak and practice.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

About me

Reflection for the video

Reflection on Lesson 4 video