About me


Hello, This is Heidi. After a few months of teaching internship, I found that I have a great passion for teaching, especially in English teaching. 



English, as an accessible communication tool, is a bridge that connects different countries and leads us to enjoy the multicultural world. 
I am a lucky person who has been learning English for many years and has been experiencing the multicultural world. I am grateful for the support of my family and the guidance of my teachers. 

With their influence day in and day out, I understand what kind of teacher I want to be. I wanted to be a teacher who could bring useful knowledge and new insights to my students, so I came to Poland to learn theoretical knowledge and practical skills.








Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Reflection for the video

Reflection on Lesson 4 video